Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Top Ten College Gameday Signs of '07

One of the best parts of waking up on a Saturday morning in the fall is knowing that College Gameday will be on. There isn't a better way to prepare yourself for a day of watching football than to get in depth analysis of the upcoming games. Since they film on a college campus every week, there is plenty of opportunity for the students to get their two cents about the college football season on national television. Here are my top ten favorite signs from the students and fans themselves. I am open to comments and new suggestions so let me know if there is a sign you think I missed for this season.


10


"LSU can bleaux me"


There is nothing wrong with using a teams owns phrase against them. I thought this sign was hilarious.


9


"Honk if your HS team played Kansas"


We all know Kansas had an awful schedule, but this fan thought it was necessary to point it out in another way.


8


"Nick Saben: Liar Liar"

I don't think the people of Baton Rouge have very nice feelings for Nick Saban. I can't say that I blame them.

7




"Dorsey eats Tebown Steak"

Whitty.

6

"Rudy would start at ND this year"

I personally enjoyed the always overrated Notre Dame struggle. Aparently, this fan did as well.

5

"Best of D3: 1. Williams, 2. Notre Dame"

I'm not really sure why Gameday went to this divison 3 game, but this sign was hilarious nontheless.





"T-bag Tebow" and "Tebow wears Jorts"

This one is a tie. Simple shots at the "almighty" Tim Tebow (at least as Flordia fans say). He definately deserved the Heisman, but seriously, putting him in the popular Chuck Norris jokes is a little much people.

3

"Mangino Causes World Hunger"

That is just funny. I don't care who you are, you have to laugh at that one. I did enjoy another Kansas sign that read "Kansas Football - A Tradition Since September", but Mangino is a big man.

2

"Coaching Record: Corso 73-85, Stoops 86-19"

Seriously, what is Corso thinking most of the time? This tells the story.

1




"You can't spell c_ck__cker without OSU"

Classic Gameday sign. I don't think I even need to say anything other than this sign was hilarious.

No comments: